Thursday, May 19, 2011

Latest additons to Vintage Aesthetic

How amazing is this Linguaphone?!




It is a French language course on Records



The Introduction book has all sorts of adorable illustrations in it. I wish I could keep it (as usual) but I think it would be better off finding a home with someone who will use it so its up for sale on Etsy

Also up for Sale is this awesome 1960's Swimsuit
















I sold this one last week but wanted to share it with you because it is so beautiful!


As always, I wish I knew how to sow so I could of made a dress out of this one. Ahhh.. it looks so pretty in my mind! Oh well.. some lady in Germany is about to receive it and I'm sure she'll love it very much :-) ~E xo

1 comment:

b and e said...

Hey Leesh,

Love these vintage finds - Auction or op? I can't believe the 1950's swimsuit its stunning! Wonder how it would look on... obviously not on me being pregnant!

Bellaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...