Saturday, November 12, 2011

An afternoon at Market


Hello all! Thought I'd share a few snaps of our afternoon today.
We dropped in to the Central Market in Adelaide to grab some veggies for the week.







 Its such a great place to go, I love the atmosphere.
Next time I visit I will hopefully have more time and will 
do a proper post to show you more of what its like.

 Around the corner is Wilson's organics which is my favorite place to buy organic goodies.
I'm doing a detox at the moment so lots of carrots and celery came home for juicing






As well as the fattest, juiciest asparagus I have ever seen! I never tire of asparagus.
They inspire gentle thoughts.


Last stop was our favorite organic cafe in Magill. They stock the best seasonal coffee which we buy to do feed our caffe` addiction while at home.



Op shop dress and belt. 
I kinda feel like a try-hard safari tourist when I wear this dress but still like it.
Its so light and I love the way the fabric gathers at the front.




Vintage glasses were a $10 find at a vintage store on Hindley street.
I like them enough to save up and get them made into prescription sunnies.
This way I will be able to wear them and see at the same time.
Won't that be nice?!

 Lunch was felafels with Salad and hummus along with a game of Chinese checkers.






And now I can smell coffee wafting from the kitchen which means there is a soy latte with my name on it :)

Hope your Saturday was wonderful
~Love E xo


2 comments:

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

Being a health freak this looks like my kind of day out! And I don't think the dress has a safari feel to it, just nice and summery! Hope this reaches you really well!

Melissa said...

A day at the market sounds lovely! And I love your floral dress :)

Melissa
http://miss-melissa.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...