Saturday, March 26, 2011

Melbourne trip


We just got back from a trip to Melbourne. It was mostly taken up by visiting the rellies but we also managed to fit in a day at Brunswick st (my new favorite place) with Nathan. Here are a few photos we snapped along the way. This florist was INCREDIBLE. Inside the shop was floor to ceiling blooming with colour and the flowers were so cheap!! Wish we had a place like that in Adelaide.




$2 vintage shirt, my fave scarf, Nathan's cardie and my latest Etsy aquisition- The bag!

Real leather with adjustable straps so it can be worn as a back pack. Much kinder on my injured spot than the usual shoulder bag. And pretty cute to look at too :)





Two trendy fellows


This is Nath's favorite haunt The Black Cat. 
We had the most delicious Gluten-free vegetarian pizza.
To die for.


The old buildings on Brunswick street make for awesome spaces.
If only we could live in one *sigh*



Same place.


And finally.. me being a dag :)

2 comments:

b and e said...

WOW WOW and WOW.... I'm so jealous that you have been out and about discovering awesomeness! Keep sharing I feel totally inspired - something I've been missing other than my dear Elishia!

b and e said...

:) always glad to help in the inspiration department if I can. Will post more soon xo
Ps. Will be spending our Anniversary day in a fortnight at Tanunda. Will have a chai and think of you :) Promise to take photos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...