Monday, March 28, 2011

Finally My Belly and Me - doing the 70's

Admittedly this was a week or two ago so I promise to post newer ones soon! Do you recognise the dress? I found it hanging in the tree at the last garage sale we went to with you guys down south in Adelaide... remind me where it was again? I'm missing that town with the cute cafe playing Lisa Mitchell, teapots hanging from the ceiling, flowers and tea on the table! Lovely...
And my little bird from mum (the other side is brown which I think I prefer..this was a better pic though hehe) I've named him Maddox - so don't think this will end up being our son's name...so any ideas? Boys names? Anyone?

1 comment:

b and e said...

You look beautiful sweetie! What a gorgeous belly you have :) Wish I could take some photo's of it/you. This week I'm visiting an 8 months pregnant woman to take some photo's for my art. Can't wait! Will let you know what comes of it. Birdy is cute, very you! The place we went to that day is The Green Room at Willunga. It is delightful there isn't it? Too bad just you and I never got the chance to go together and spend more time there. The 2 op shops are great. Will post a list of names soon.. I'm on it!! Love E xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...