Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Old Favourites, New Music

Now I'm talking Awesome Aussie Artists (females today) here people so get ready!

Ok, so do you like Sarah Blasko, Holly Throsby and Sally Seltman?

Then check out their new band "Seeker, Lover, Keeper" L-O-V-E Loving it!


Check out their other songs too!

Then There is Kate Miller-Heidke's new sound and new band "Fatty Get's a Stylist" with her hubby:
Are you ready for them?



Then there is the opposite situation; A band member going solo. Now this one's been on my playlist for a while and I still enjoy her creations. From Angus and Julia Stone: Julia Stone...
Talented Gal! Her Album Julia Stone and The Memory Machine has some great stuff on it, and I dig the artwork - old 1950's horror movie poster style.

Start Watching Her Videos Now!

So that's what I'm into lately musically. There are some others but these have stood out over the last month or two and I wanted to share with you.

Any tunes you'd like to share? I'm always up for new musicallyness!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...