Friday, August 19, 2011

Little Moments

Max had 2 Month Immunisations today - yes we decided to give them to him. Little thing screamed his lungs out and his face went red. Not surprising since that's exactly how he dealt with his last stressful situation - birth. So I pampered him today. Not much routine, lots of cuddles and milk time  where I actually let him feed-to-sleep. This was a moment where I put him down to sleep. Thank goodness for that little ducky who worked wonders on Max during and after the needles. Can you believe he's been smiling since? Let's hope it stays that way!

~b

3 comments:

Devin said...

That is an adorable picture :) so sweet!

Madeline said...

He is a cutie! Thanks for the comment on my blog, just wanted to let you know I replied on the post in case you don't get a notification.

Elishia said...

Such a beautiful boy :) and love all the bright colours you've surrounded him with

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...