Monday, May 14, 2012

Wandering in Wonderment....Pt1













Another south trip for Tom's work led to yet another lovely stop in at the Treehouse Connection Cafe. Every time I go there the setup has changed and I fall even more in love if that is possible! Last time I went it was obvious they needed more seating as it was sooo popular, and this time they had it all sorted! 
The first two shots of Max and I were taken in a park in Berry, a town which I am dying to take Z and E to when they visit. So.. what do you think of the hair?
When I get a chance I'll show you some other cool things I discovered on this trip!
bxx

2 comments:

la said...

Love the hair. Lurve the cafe, in particular the pegged up polaroids...heavenly :o)

green tea and red nails said...

oh my. this is so so gorgeous!

Kel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...