Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Competetion time!

Good day everyone!
I have recently run off prints of these 3 works and to celebrate I will be giving away a print of choice to 2 people. The competition will run on my facebook art page. To enter simply 'like' my page then press the 'Share' link on the left hand side of the page to share Elishia's Art with your friends. After you've done this leave me a message on the wall saying which print you would like to win. Competition ends November 1.

 
 A3 print on high quality paper
                                                      


Limited run print on high quality A4 paper.





Limited run print on high quality A3 paper.


Good luck!

1 comment:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

I'm totally in love with the second print! Sadly I don't have Facebook otherwise I would definitely be entering.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...