Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Little Family Time

I know it's been a while, but with Tom on holidays, we've been enjoying some family time. Just the 3 of us (mostly)...

Blouse and skirt vintage op-shop finds by e, which were a welcomed present to me! Belt came with a skirt from Temt. Fox ring a present from Tom from our anniversary day in Newtown. Tom's tie is also vintage op shop find. Max is in presents, monkey jumpsuit from nanma!

I promise to catch you all up soon on things like:

Why are there chess pieces in with my oranges?
How many times can you make e's lemon pistachio biscuits and not get sick of them?
The dress and ring tom bought me from Newtown which I never did get to wear to the music night...
Our Veggie Patch (of which we are extremely proud) and how it all came together
How cute my son is and how big he is getting (okay so that's more for my benefit)
 An Orange and Yellow Big Breakfast
Max's first swim
And various other outings and such!

With a few trips and events left in January I'll do my best to post when I can get a chance to sit down!

Hope you are well rested, and well inspired!
 bxx

p.s  I did it I chopped my hair off! What do you think?

2 comments:

b and e said...

Hi b,

LOVE your hair!!! And the outfit looks super lovely on you, glad you are getting some use out of them :)
So look forward to seeing those posts, hope you can find the time for them soon ~e xoxoxo

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

Yo have a beautiful family! Max is mega cute! (same name as my nephew!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...