Thursday, January 12, 2012

So Cloche


I've been a little obsessed with Cloches lately and have been dreaming of putting a little collection together on top of a set of drawers in my lounge room. Lacking funds to do so, I've made do with scouring through what others are doing with theirs.


I love the glass inside of glass idea and hope to do something similar myself










I adore this terrarium!
















Links for images- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

I think I've posted these before but here are some of my little cloches which enjoy moving around my house









I'm keeping my eyes peeled in Op shops so I can slowly gather my dream Cloche collection.

Hope you're having a lovely day ~Love E xo

2 comments:

b and e said...

E,
As usual I love what you have done with yours. I never knew these glass domes had such a fancy name. hehe.
Loe your teacup inside, I wnat to try that!
The ideas are astounding - I think I'll try my african violet inside one now! I was just telling tom how great it would be for seedlings to grow - or anything like you've shown in the terrariums! I also like the glass in glass, and the paper one is great.
I have seen a really large flat sort of one used to house oranges instead of a bowl.
cool thinking!

bxx

Brogan said...

I love the food inside of cloche idea.
And the one with the scrolls of paper are GORGEOUS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...